• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Xts3000 /5000 issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have an XTS 3000 and a 5000 this little issue I'm having is on the p25 system simulcast that when the home wcan ID which is be00. Is set ir want receive only system that dose it strange

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
On my xts3000 and 5000 for one particular site simulcast 800 megahertz when the homeWACN id is set want receive the site the WACN is BEE00 wander why

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
On my xts3000 and 5000 for one particular site simulcast 800 megahertz when the homeWACN id is set want receive the site the WACN is BEE00 wander why

Dude...please take the time to post full coherent posts. Your sentence above does not make any sense whatsoever. Learn punctuation and basic sentence structure then post again.
Marshall KE4ZNR

SCPD

QRT
Thanks to everyone that replied to my post or any of my post radio reference has been very helpful I appreciate the information people have submitted through the years I was using the voice to speak on my phone had an incorrectly spelled some things I honestly don't feel like being criticized about stuff on here especially punctuation and spelling in the near future I wish everyone success hope everyone gets their radios program correctly and all their questions answered that's all I'm going to say goodbye

ecps92

If we can't comprehend your question, how do you expect a proper Response :roll:

Better to Type out the message and not use Voice to Text or Proof Read what you think it typed before sending the message.

So far no one has a clue as to what you are actually asking.
Thanks to everyone that replied to my post or any of my post radio reference has been very helpful I appreciate the information people have submitted through the years I was using the voice to speak on my phone had an incorrectly spelled some things I honestly don't feel like being criticized about stuff on here especially punctuation and spelling in the near future I wish everyone success hope everyone gets their radios program correctly and all their questions answered that's all I'm going to say goodbye

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I was using the voice to speak on my phone had an incorrectly spelled some things I honestly don't feel like being criticized about stuff on here especially punctuation and spelling in the near future

We merely asked you for clarification on your question as nobody could could figure out what you were asking. Nobody criticised your punctuation or spelling. Did you actually look at what you posted after dictating it to your phone? Did it make any sense to you?

If you want help than you need to post questions that everybody can understand.

I'm going to lock this thread. Feel free to start a new one but try and take more care in formulating a question that we can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.