Seminole County Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
I've programmed my BCD536HP, with the data found here on RR. So far, the only thing I've heard, is the Melbourne Airport Shuttle, but nothing else. Are the Lynx buses on another system nobody has published here?

I even did a system analyze with ID search. It did turn up other unknown ID's, but their audio wasn't decodeable by the 536HP (sounded like the control channel on a digital system).

Anyone here has any ideas?

I'm new to Seminole County. Have no problems listening to the PD's P25 Phase I system. I would've thought someone would have had Lynx's much simpler (?) system figured out already?

shadcall

Try these. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of these since I do not live in the area. They are under Orange County (not the P25 system) and then Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority. They are analog and not digital.

852.08750 WNPP358 RM 173.8 PL LYNX Disp LYNX Dispatch FM Transportation
852.43750 WNPP358 RM 173.8 PL LYNX LYNX FM Transportation
852.03750 WNPP358 RM 173.8 PL LYNX LYNX FM Transportation

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
shadcall, thanks for the tip. It didn't occured to me to look into Orange County (duh!).

I can see it here on the website, however in Sentinel, can't. Still looking.

MSS-Dave

Look for talkgroups on the Orange County P25 system in the database as they use that. I don't know if they use Seminole or Osceola's systems though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Well, so far, neither Seminole or Orange. Not too hopeful about Osceola. Maybe it’s my combination of antenna and location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
I can run unitrunker and see what else it picks up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSS-Dave

Sorry I guess I'm hijacking the thread a little bit but perhaps the information will be helpful to the original poster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Lynx Talkgroups

DEC HEX Mode Alpha TagDescriptionTag
1123463DLYNX TransitTransit Transportation
1127467DLYNX SupportSupport Transportation
1129469DLYNX OpsOperations Transportation
113546fDLYNXSecuritySecurity Security

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
LYNX Talkgroups:

1123 BUS-OPS1 (Ops 1)
1125 LYMMO
1127 ST-SUPV (Street Supervisors)
1129 BUS-OPS2 (Ops 2)
1131 BLDG/GND
1133 EVNT/TRNG
1135 SECURITY
1137 EMERG
1139 MAINT
1141 MATERIAL
1143 MEET-TLK

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Oh whatever..I tried to help..

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to everyone who had contributed to the thread. Yesterday, I opened up Sentinel again, and went thru the list to make sure I had selected the correct system. There are tons of users on it, had to go one by one to eliminate the clutter. Ended up just with the Lynx talk groups in the Orange County system. I managed to hear some traffic though not as much as I expected. For instance, I'm a bus operator in training with Lynx, this morning I called in a radio check, and when I came back home from work, the transmission wasn't in the recordings (I've set up my BCD536 to record). Not knowing which site carries the Lynx traffic, I have them all in.

Is possible that my traffic was missed as the radio sifts thru all of them. Also the radio sits inside the house with a Radio Shack 800 MHz antenna.

rescue674aa, if you ran Unitrunker, can you find out which site (s) they use?

Thanks!

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Thanks to everyone who had contributed to the thread. Yesterday, I opened up Sentinel again, and went thru the list to make sure I had selected the correct system. There are tons of users on it, had to go one by one to eliminate the clutter. Ended up just with the Lynx talk groups in the Orange County system. I managed to hear some traffic though not as much as I expected. For instance, I'm a bus operator in training with Lynx, this morning I called in a radio check, and when I came back home from work, the transmission wasn't in the recordings (I've set up my BCD536 to record). Not knowing which site carries the Lynx traffic, I have them all in.

Is possible that my traffic was missed as the radio sifts thru all of them. Also the radio sits inside the house with a Radio Shack 800 MHz antenna.

rescue674aa, if you ran Unitrunker, can you find out which site (s) they use?

Thanks!

I will run it after a bit and i will let you know please PM me and we can chat about it thanks!

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
An update to my previous question, they’re on the Simulcast site. In the past 2 months, I’ve had to move three times, not a lot of time left for the hobby. Forgotten I had ProScan which I then used to log hits. Turns out the are using the above mentioned site. Again, thanks to all that have contributed to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.