Mattawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
In the area for the week. What talk group's do they use for this area? I'm assuming North Bay.

You'd think with having a detachment right here in town you'd hear something. Haven't heard a peep yet. No OPP/EMS/MTO nothing yet.

I did however hear vets taxi (oh yay [emoji14] )

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
I have my fleetnet setup exactly the same way as Zone 2, but I'm not hearing anything at all for Zone 3, yet if I do a frequency search in the area of the fleetnet frequencies I can hear the activity.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: --- Found the issue....sigh..Custom Frequency Tables needed to be setup. All is working now. :)

Last edited:

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
A few observations with zone 3. I noticed that the same units are in 3ops21 listed as Temiskiming district are the same as 3ops07 is this normal?

But sometimes I also notice that they'll switch between 3ops07 and 3ops20 North Bay.

Is 21 patched in to the other 2 also?

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

uncleblackie

3ops20 is the main ops channel, and is repeated through 3ops07 which is a detachment talkgroup.
Not sure why they do that. Seems like a waste of system resources to me.

Occasionally they will patch with 3ops21 Kirkland or Sudbury depending on the usual factors like how quiet it is, how many dispatchers are working etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.