Unitrunker v2 & P25 v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfish457

I read somewhere that Unitrunker v2 can decode P25 v1 without using DSDplus. I can feed it into DSDplus with no problems. I would like to experiment not using DSDplus and see what it sounds like.

Unitrunker v2 is still under development and only available by joining Google/Groups - Unitrunker.

Pinkfish457

KD8DVR

I read somewhere that Unitrunker v2 can decode P25 v1 without using DSDplus. I can feed it into DSDplus with no problems. I would like to experiment not using DSDplus and see what it sounds like.

Unitrunker v2 is still under development and only available by joining Google/Groups - Unitrunker.

Pinkfish457

Yes, this is correct. v2 has native p25 phase 1 decoding. My experience is it is far superior to DSDplus.

pinkfish457

Can you send me a screen shot of your second (voice) channel VCO? I am getting only static, no decoding on the voice VCO. It follows the voice channels, but doesn't decode.

Thanks

pinkfish457

KD8DVR

Can you send me a screen shot of your second (voice) channel VCO? I am getting only static, no decoding on the voice VCO. It follows the voice channels, but doesn't decode.

Thanks

pinkfish457

Probably should direct any further discussion to the Google group. The developer prefers any in depth discussion to happen there. But just select the main speakers (just like with analog) as your audio out and make sure p25p1 is enabled.. it should handle the rest.

pinkfish457

Probably should direct any further discussion to the Google group. The developer prefers any in depth discussion to happen there. But just select the main speakers (just like with analog) as your audio out and make sure p25p1 is enabled.. it should handle the rest.
I posted a screen shot on the Google/Groups - Unitrunker site of my 2nd VCO settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.