Status
Not open for further replies.

K4JGF

New member here. Licensed since 1974 but inactive since 1989. Sold all my gear except for a shortwave radio long ago. Started playing around with a Nooelec dongle a couple years ago. It's a lot of fun for what it is. Just recently bought an SDRPlay RSP2 and have been using that for listening around the bands. I'm starting to put together a QRP CW station as that was one of my major interests back in the day. Anyway, awesome forum here, glad to be here!

jwt873

Premium Subscriber
Welcome.. I got my ticket in 1974 as well.

I also had a bit of a hiatus because I moved to a place that didn't allow antennas and I lived there for 10 years. I was limited to a 2M/440 handheld.

Then in 2003, I moved to the country where I have lots of room for antennas and got back into the hobby with a passion :)

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
New member here. Licensed since 1974 but inactive since 1989. Sold all my gear except for a shortwave radio long ago. Started playing around with a Nooelec dongle a couple years ago. It's a lot of fun for what it is. Just recently bought an SDRPlay RSP2 and have been using that for listening around the bands. I'm starting to put together a QRP CW station as that was one of my major interests back in the day. Anyway, awesome forum here, glad to be here!

Good to see another Raleigh resident on here!
Feel free to join us in the NC forum here at RR.com and our Tarheelscanner/shortwave Radio Group that meets monthly in Northeast Raleigh!

Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.