ARDV-1 Release Firmware Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
What changes have been added or fixed

It's in the provided link. A copy and paste from said link provided this...

The following bugs have been fixed:
- SCAN/SEARCH would often miss DMR signals when receive MODE was set to AUTO.
- DMR mode with CTCSS activated: CTCSS and color code were not displayed correctly.
- OFFSET frequency did not remain on screen after input.

The following features have been improved:
- Better audio quality when decoding voice inverted signals.
- Receiver now accepts a wider variety of SD card brands .

jrj13

Premium Subscriber
Update Question

My AR-DV1 has a serial number of 095600xx. I just downloaded the 1710C file to my computer. I unzipped the file and added the 1710C.DV2 file to my SD card based on my serial number. I have inserted the SD card into my AR-DV1 to do the update per the instructions. I can see all my past update
files on the AR-DV1 but can’t see the new 1710C.DV2 file. I have updated successfully in the past. Anyone else having an issue?

jrj13

Premium Subscriber
I cycled to the next page and I can't see the file. I did add the 1710C.DV1 file to the SD card and I can see that file. I haven't updated the radio with the .DV1 file. Since my radio can see the .DV1 file should I assume that I should use that file for the update? I don't want to brick the radio. Could the date code range be off?

fibrofog

Premium Subscriber
My AR-DV1 also has a serial number of 095600xx. I tried the .DV2 firmware. Radio didn't see it. So I loaded .DV1 and radio updated with no problems.

dudekindjack

I don't know if I wanna update min3. I still haven't updated to th4 firmware thwt has tetra, since there is no tetra modes on my area. The new update don't offer a y thing I need, I'll continue the early 2016 update I I have been using .

ve2mel

I did the update yesterday and tested but I have a new problem with this update. the audio always cuts when I receive a analog signal with a tone.

am I the only one to have trouble. I have the first generation of AR-DV1 and I took the .dv1

i'm rolling back to the 1702

G7HID

Received this morning:

Dear Mike,

Thank you for using the AR-DV1 and for taking the time in sharing your concern with us.

Good job into finding this bug! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let us run some tests and fix this little problem soon. In the meantime you can conveniently revert to 1702 if 1710C is too much trouble, until we find a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Cordialement,

Frederic Collin

AOR, LTD.
Overseas Sales Dept.
2-6-4 Misuji, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0055
Japan

ve2mel

Rewceived this today to:
Dear Eric

Thank you for using the AR-DV1 and for taking the time in sharing your concern with us.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let us run some tests and fix this little problem soon. In the meantime yes it is a good idea to revert to 1702 and wait.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

AOR, LTD.
2-6-4 Misuji, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0055
Japan
TEL:+81-3-3865-1695 FAX:+81-3-3865-1697
AOR,LTD. Tokyo, Japan Home Page
---------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.