Any updated info on STARS YQR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

browdr1

Saskie
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have any updated info on STARS YQR? I used to pick them up, but have seem to have lost them earlier this year.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Does anyone have any updated info on STARS YQR? I used to pick them up, but have seem to have lost them earlier this year.

I don't know if it's in the RadioReference database, as I can't find any info for Regina in there. But looking at the government licenses, it appears they have a DMR (MotoTRBO possibly) repeater atop the Delta Hotel on Saskatchewan Drive.

Frequency should be 153.125.

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
I see them listed in PPSTN trunk system under these talkgroups:

Code:
5490		STARS Air Ambulance Regina 1	EMS-Tac 
5492		STARS Air Ambulance Regina 2	EMS-Tac

How did you used to listen to them?

browdr1

Saskie
Premium Subscriber
I don't know if it's in the RadioReference database, as I can't find any info for Regina in there. But looking at the government licenses, it appears they have a DMR (MotoTRBO possibly) repeater atop the Delta Hotel on Saskatchewan Drive.

Frequency should be 153.125.

Yes, I have found them before in here on the lists before, But cant seem to find it again. I have the info in, but don't seem to hear them anymore. Ill dig some more, and search that freq.

browdr1

Saskie
Premium Subscriber
I see them listed in PPSTN trunk system under these talkgroups:

Code:
5490		STARS Air Ambulance Regina 1	EMS-Tac 
5492		STARS Air Ambulance Regina 2	EMS-Tac

How did you used to listen to them?

Ya I have found them on the list before. now I can't seem to find them. I seemingly have the right info. But I have now seen a few different frequencies in a few different places.

STARS

STARS helicopter 9 Regina is on Talkgroup 5490 on the PPSTN.
On Saturday they came to the hospital in town.The local fire department was talking to the pilot on provincial fire frequency 156.8550 Mhz for landing instructions. Then STARS called their dispatch center on TG 5490 PPSTN and requested a patch to the Regina General hospital. They gave patient condition and landing time at the General. I hear them on PPSTN almost every day out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.