Las Cruces Edacs missing DB talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Over time in couple threads those have talked about some talkgroups which aren't in the DB. Would those care to pm me or add here what they found not listed in the DB so I can add them to my 436? I think I got all the ones in the threads but want to be sure. Thanks.

praxidike

Premium Subscriber
I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure what's on the DB is what I have programmed in. I was monitoring with Search on my 396 but hadn't found anything new in awhile. Have you added the DASO patched, 529 and 530?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
I noticed the sentinel software had a couple talkgroups under dona ana for the edacs. I'd have to double check what talk group they are. I could have sworn some time back someone gave me a couple not listed for lcpd which hardly get used but exist as well as couole county ones aside from what has been discussed in the threads on the edac patches. The use and exact time it gets used isnt known to me but one had mentioned it. I been digging for that email but haven't found it. I'll open up the software and see if it has those 2. If it's in the RRDB it is most likely in the 436 since I updated it.

praxidike

Premium Subscriber
Good deal. Yes, if you could, post which TG's they are if you find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.