Miami County, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman1

Premium Subscriber
Miami County, Ohio MARCS system does not have the tags for Troy Public Works. I have seen their radio's and they are transmitting on a 55TRL-PW tag. It is my understanding they have been using this for a couple of months. Does anyone have any information regarding this. Thank you.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
It as my understanding before Miami County Public Safety agencies moved to MARCS that Public Works depts weren’t going to switch right away due to having to buy new radios for MARCS.

Now that being said things could’ve changed where Troy Public Works was able to buy the radios to finally switch but there talkgroup hasn’t been found and submitted to the database yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tman1

Premium Subscriber
Dave, thank you for the info. I know the Troy Public works have been using these new Motorola radios from P & R Comm. with the MARCS system for about three months now. Hopefully the info will be added to the database soon. Thanks again for the reply.

sopranosno1

Wait till it starts snowing and they will be easier to find.This time of the year most public works are quiet untill the weather changes!

sopranosno1

Been listening to miami co. (marcs ip) and maybe found the troy public works talk group,34135. Anyone who monitors miami county on the marcs ip trs., might want to watch for this new t.g.heard one say he was on west main and 75. Which there is a west main that goes over I-75 in troy!

Status
Not open for further replies.