Florence PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
Hi guys and gals,
I live in florence Az. Its taken me 5 months to locate our local police department. I can hear dispatch in the mornin but i cant her the cars in the morning. How do i know this? I was listwning to the scanner tonight and florence pd came up on us. I heard tjem say at location before they arived an saw the patrole car. Im wondering what goes on? This morning i was hearing the dispatch. Now im hearing patrole cars. What goes on. Does any know?

DHAS12

Hi guys and gals,
I live in florence Az. Its taken me 5 months to locate our local police department. I can hear dispatch in the mornin but i cant her the cars in the morning. How do i know this? I was listwning to the scanner tonight and florence pd came up on us. I heard tjem say at location before they arived an saw the patrole car. Im wondering what goes on? This morning i was hearing the dispatch. Now im hearing patrole cars. What goes on. Does any know?

What frequency are you listening to?

DHAS12

Sorry about typos doing it on my droid

I'm not really familiar with your area but the database says Florence pd is on 155.415. Could you be listening to an input frequency? My local sherrifs office uses a frequency where you can just hear the dispatchers but not the officers. There is also a p25 frequency 155.820 that says Florence pd\fd dispatch. Like I said though I don't really know how much help I am cause I'm not familiar with Florence.

KB7MIB

155.745 is Pinal County Sheriff's Office. Supposedly used by the narcotics unit. Not Florence PD. It's also simplex, so unless a unit is fairly close to you, you're only going to hear the dispatcher.

Go to this page in the database. Florence PD/FD dispatch is P25, so you'll need a digital scanner to hear them.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?inputs=1&ctid=104#cats

Also, if you have any further questions, they can probably be better answered in the Arizona forum by locals in your area.

https://forums.radioreference.com/arizona-radio-discussion-forum/

John
Peoria, AZ

ecps92

155.7450 [FCC] seems to indicate to me [as a tourist] that this is the input to a Repeater
as the licenses are MO and FX1 [FX1 is generally a Control Station on the Repeater input]
yet there are no Repeaters in/on the found FCC Licenses.

And is listed in RRDB as an input

155.745 is Pinal County Sheriff's Office. Supposedly used by the narcotics unit. Not Florence PD. It's also simplex, so unless a unit is fairly close to you, you're only going to hear the dispatcher.

Go to this page in the database. Florence PD/FD dispatch is P25, so you'll need a digital scanner to hear them.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?inputs=1&ctid=104#cats

Also, if you have any further questions, they can probably be better answered in the Arizona forum by locals in your area.

https://forums.radioreference.com/arizona-radio-discussion-forum/

John
Peoria, AZ

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
They came up on us last night. We were not doing anything wrong. I would like to know when they are here. I did here the one cop say he was at florence hospital. It sounded like the jerk that i delt with a couple of months back. Will my radio be able to get simplex at least baofeng 997-s

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
I got the frequency from this site all identified channels in pinal County it said this was Florence Police Department Channel

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Thread moved

Not a general database question so moved to the Arizona forum.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
155.745 is the repeater input frequency for Pinal County Sheriff Ch 2 158.895 151.4 PL. Make sure you have input frequencies shown in the DB. Pinal County also uses 155.745 205 DPL simplex for detectives. These are confirmed and documented in the DB.

The last couple of times I have been in Florence, I monitored PD dispatch on 155.820 114 NAC (input 158.970). This is P25 conventional repeater. There some other frequencies for Florence PD listed in the DB, that I have not personally monitored, but have been confirmed by listeners in the area in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.