Computer freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced their computer freezing up today? It has happened to me 3 times and all while in RR. The only thing I am able to do is close lid on the laptop and disconnect the battery and restart the laptop.

MB.

KK4TTR

Ciao!

Or, if you can find the box your laptop came in, use it, or one of comparable dimensions, and return it to the place you bought it. Why? You guessed it!

Geez, you can operate a radio, but all thumbs with the interconnected web of things. Doesn't hardly make sense. Wait, you can operate a radio, right. PTT and RTL? Yep, sounds like M$, point an click.

Do you ever venture out into the real world, where stuff doesn't always work as intended. Apply this principle to your laptop. Kinda like eating possum. Cook it in on an oak board in the oven on 300 until well done. Then throw away the possum and eat the board. Now, throw that POS operating system you have out the window, and get a life. Alternatively, quit asking everyone else to do your thinking for you. Click!

Now, I'm done...

KK4TTR

Aww, is your internet broke, too?

I answered his question, somewhere, and provided a suggested work around. That's more than you did, and without calling anyone names.

moonbounce

My OS is Windows 7 and I am using Chrome.

MB

P.S You really have to leave those caffeine pills alone, lol.

KK4TTR

No more pills :p

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Barring that, remove all traces of Chrome, reboot several times to clear the driver boot cache, and re-install.

Hopefully, clearing the cache will work. I use Chrome password manager, however, I rarely click "remember me" on a website. I'd just as soon not have those cookies hanging around.

G/L

moonbounce

Anyway in my original post I was only asking if anyone else was experiencing the same problem as I was experiencing, that was all I wanted to know.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.