Troop H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormycat

Feed Provider
anyone notice the last few days troop H has been pretty much dead? does anyone know if something changed? I can still pick up troop W K and C just fine.

SVFC462

Feed Provider
I was listening to them online (on my feed) Thursday night at work ... I just reached out to my friend at CSP. Awaiting a response back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troop H

anyone notice the last few days troop H has been pretty much dead? does anyone know if something changed?

I monitor CSP about 12 hours each day from Cromwell area.

I don't hear any changes in activity for Troop H.

SVFC462

Feed Provider
They just transmitted and I heard them Fine on my BCD996t, BCD996XT & BCD996P2

But I did change all the frequencies into one site instead of it scanning each site.

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you are monitoring Site 9 (853.2625) and hearing any Troops, then you should hear Troop H. I would look to inadvertant lockout.

chris

oldtimeradio

Troop h and c

anyone notice the last few days troop H has been pretty much dead? does anyone know if something changed? I can still pick up troop W K and C just fine.

I'm in Stafford and Troop C on Site 6 CC 853.9125 and I have talk groups for troops C H D and K
programmed into 2 scanners and usually only Troop C turned ON. I have not seen troop H at all over the past hour of monitoring AND ONLY 1 HIT FROM TROOP C AND THE TROOP F, E K and D are OK
I'll leave the ALL TROOPS ON for the software and check tomorrow.
I'll do more testing tomorrow, I want to watch the football games....

OTR

cg

Premium Subscriber
Some talkgroups, especially busy ones, are blocked from certain sites to keep the busy signals to a minimum. Others come and go as radios affiliate to the sites.
Troop H has not been seen on Site 6 (C&K) for over 40 days
Troop C went over an hour with no traffic and Troop D went 2 hours. Quiet holiday in some areas.

chris

SVFC462

Feed Provider
Has to be your programming.

Heard them on all my scanners. And the CSP Troop H feed online is working fine

bobmich52

No issues here in my part of the Hartford area with troop H

Plenty of activity when I'm stuck in rush hour traffic in the am

cg

Premium Subscriber
I think he was pointing out that he was no longer hearing Troop H on Site 6, Troop C & K. That talkgroup no longer appears on Site 6.

chris

scollier

I think everyone like me whom used to hear H simulcast like me here in shelton off sites 1/2, aren't hearing them anymore though I I and H join on i91. I know on a call over the weekend I heard them on a local feed, thanks, but nothing on my p96 and everything was the same since 2005! So in order to save space as cg has stayed and no reason for H to show at that time, that would make sense. Don't forget. This system was originally designed for csp only, now we have multiagengies aboard and not enough freqs to cover

Not to be rude... It would be helpful if you could let us know what site your monitoring as well while posting to this forum.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and best for 2018 to all

Shawn
Shelton
Listening site 1,2 853.7500,853.3125 had to stop and remember 😄. Unlocked trp a/b/g/h/i/l/deep marine/west. No H heard. All other listed tgs heard

scollier

I think everyone like me whom used to hear H simulcast like me here in shelton off sites 1/2, aren't hearing them anymore though I I and H join on i91. I know on a call over the weekend I heard them on a local feed, thanks, but nothing on my p96 and everything was the same since 2005! So in order to save space as cg has stayed and no reason for H to show at that time, that would make sense. Don't forget. This system was originally designed for csp only, now we have multiagengies aboard and not enough freqs to cover

Not to be rude... It would be helpful if you could let us know what site your monitoring as well while posting to this forum.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and best for 2018 to all

Shawn
Shelton
Listening site 1,2 853.7500,853.3125 had to stop and remember 😄. Unlocked trp a/b/g/h/i/l/deep marine/west. No H heard. All other listed tgs heard

I was monitoring Troop H from site 6 (C/K) and then they went silent. I added a bank with site 9 CC's since I though they might not be simulcasting as stated earlier and I'm picking up C, E, K & D but still no H. Head scratcher...

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you are monitoring Site 9 (853.2625), you should be hearing troop H. It sounds like you have not set up the scanner to scan two sites. Troop E is not broadcast on Site 9.
DEEP ENCON East is just as active now on Site 6 as they have ever been. Perhaps during reprogramming, you unlocked it.

chris

bondo_06092

Premium Subscriber
If you are monitoring Site 9 (853.2625), you should be hearing troop H. It sounds like you have not set up the scanner to scan two sites. Troop E is not broadcast on Site 9.
DEEP ENCON East is just as active now on Site 6 as they have ever been. Perhaps during reprogramming, you unlocked it.

chris

CG, is there a list or something that tells you what TG's are broadcast on which sites? Am I missing it someplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.