Unitrunker 1.0.32.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

For some reason I have lost the analog side of the Apco 25 system that I was listening to using DSD+1.101. It decodes the digital signal perfectly but the analog signal is gone. It was like I happened to see the analog frequencies coming up but the audio disappeared?

I also have the exact same setup on another computer and it works perfectly, so I have verified all of my setting with that computer and still no analog signal, anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening.

P.S. In making adjustments to the program I was playing around with the setting when I discovered that on my system it doesn't matter what setting I use for the Digital Out in either the signal VCO or the voice VCO DSD decoded it, i can put it on Unspecified, Sound Mapper, or Speakers and the decoded signal goes to the speaker, I thought the Digital Out had to be VB Cable input on both the Signal and Voice VCO?

moonbounce

One other thing I should mention is that even if I don't start DSD+ I still cannot get any analog signal from Unitrunker. The talk group and source appear but the frequency doesn't light up like they do when monitoring the digital signal. I am stupmped.

MB

moonbounce

Problem solved, for some reason the priority of 50 in the analog talk group became too high, dropping it down to 30 and analog signal came right in. I don't know what changed in the priority settings,but if set to high I don't get any sound.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker Help

I am attempting to decode and analyze a new P25 trunking system using the Unitrunker software.
I am using a PSR 500 scanner.

At present, the radio in question is connected to the computer via USB. The radio can be controlled using Win500; therefore, I know there is a port open for the Unitrunker to work. I am working on a Phase I P25 system based on the P25 icon I'm seeing on my 436HP.

I understand, or think I understand, that a 436HP can be used with Unitrunker, but I don't have a tap for such. I would appreciate any help or tutorials on You Tube. I don't possess the skills set to install a tap.

If, however, it is better to use a dongle for said analysis, I will be buying another dongle soon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
First suggestion? Start a new thread, don't tag on to someone elses. Your chances of it getting seen and people helping you out will be increased considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.