TRX-1: Merging or moving cdat 5 file to cdat 1 to combine them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I have a Trx-1 that I bought the beginning of this year, i want the info from cdat 5 or v-scanner to combine with my existing info on Cdat 1 so it's all together and I don't have to switch (cdat 5 is a huge file takes a long time to load) . Is there a way to copy cdat 5 info and paste it to cdat 1 without disturbing the files on cdat 1? I don't have but 15 scan lists used up on cdat 1 but a lot more on cdat 5. Can I put them in the empty scan list slots on cdat 1 from 5?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Is there an editor to copy and paste info, or sections from one cdat or v-scanner to another? Besides ez scan

troymail

Silent Key
I have a Trx-1 that I bought the beginning of this year, i want the info from cdat 5 or v-scanner to combine with my existing info on Cdat 1 so it's all together and I don't have to switch (cdat 5 is a huge file takes a long time to load) . Is there a way to copy cdat 5 info and paste it to cdat 1 without disturbing the files on cdat 1? I don't have but 15 scan lists used up on cdat 1 but a lot more on cdat 5. Can I put them in the empty scan list slots on cdat 1 from 5?

There is no way (that I know of) to "merge" CDAT/V-Folders.

There area couple of methods to copy a CDAT/V-Folder. In EZ Scan, see File -> Save current Configuration to Archive.

Is there an editor to copy and paste info, or sections from one cdat or v-scanner to another? Besides ez scan

As far as I know, EZ Scan does not allow "bulk" COPY/CUT of data within an existing configuration. You can copy and paste individual fields like Alpha Tags and frequencies - but only one at a time.

It's Hotel California -- "...but you can never leave". :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.