TRX-2 CC Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
As I play more with this scanner I find myself asking a few questions which don't see clearly identified in the manual. For starters, is there a way to perform a control channel search on the scanner and then log that info for later programming/wildcarding? Understanding the way the scanner works, it may not work with DMR but it would certainly work with the P16 and P25 formats (though most of the P16 systems are quickly reaching EOL).

troymail

Silent Key
As I play more with this scanner I find myself asking a few questions which don't see clearly identified in the manual. For starters, is there a way to perform a control channel search on the scanner and then log that info for later programming/wildcarding? Understanding the way the scanner works, it may not work with DMR but it would certainly work with the P16 and P25 formats (though most of the P16 systems are quickly reaching EOL).

I believe that capability existed in earlier models (PSR-500, etc.) but was - for reasons unknown to most of us - omitted from the GRE PSR-800 and models that followed.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I was told you will need to set wild cards, then record, later you can go back and look at the recorded data.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
I think he is asking to be able to "(limit) search for control channels" vs. entering a CC frequency and then searching for talkgroups....

...but I've been wrong before...

Exactly. System discovery. Analyze later with tools if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.