Washtenaw county fire central dispatch off the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPOWLD

Has anyone noticed that Washtenaw County fire central dispatch has been off the air. I haven't heard them tone out/dispatch any of the departments that they normally do. Are the fire departments being dispatched on the 800 frequencies with the individual talk group being used or is Washtenaw dispatch just down?

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
It's my understanding that Washtenaw Central Fire is now paged off of the MPSCS, and the old 154.250 MHz paging frequency has been phased out of existence.

FPOWLD

Sorry to hear that 152.250 has been depreciated. I liked to listen and if it was a dept. I wanted to hear I would switch over to 800 freq's and TG's

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
If you check the database updates, you will see a long list of new 851-852 mhz licenses for Washtenaw listed under Michigan, State of.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone noticed that Washtenaw County fire central dispatch has been off the air. I haven't heard them tone out/dispatch any of the departments that they normally do. Are the fire departments being dispatched on the 800 frequencies with the individual talk group being used or is Washtenaw dispatch just down?

Every department, except Milan, has been dispatched on one of the 81 Fire assignments, and departmental Page Groups. There is a change underway, consolidating all fire dispatches onto 81 Fire 1.

Sent via Tapatalk

opps2016

I'm not sure additional frequencies have much to do with what talk groups are being used.

If you check the database updates, you will see a long list of new 851-852 mhz licenses for Washtenaw listed under Michigan, State of.

Last edited:

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
With all the paging talkgroups is it possible they bought Unication pagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.