AA County Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

apd3190

Does anyone have a current list of AA Co Fire Tones? I'm specifically looking for stations 10,11,30 and Annapolis City. The tones listed in the wiki for these stations is outdated.
The wiki tones for 13 and 20 work. Thanks

dpm797

As far as know nothing has changed and they all 10, 11, 30 and the city off Annapolis tones should all be the same as indicated in the wiki and work.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
My tones for BC 35 and Station 40 work (those are the only ones I have programmed.)

apd3190

Well I certainly appreciate you all looking into this. I guess its something on my end. Im using two tone detect and I have all the stations I programmed with the listed tones but I only get 13 and 20....Not sure whats going on.

apd3190

Yes that is the program Im using. I tried with two different computers and different radios with the same results. Im going to get another audio cord and try tone decoder and see what I can come up with

gesucks

I have used TwoToneDetect for almost 3 years on Mont Co system with pretty much 100% performance. I would look at you scanner or radio feeding the computer or your settings in the computer

troymail

Silent Key
I don't think the station tones have changed in quite some time (almost forever!) so if they are bad, they would have had to have been bad for a really long time...

Other than "specialty tones", the only real change made that I am aware of was to shorten them to dispatch calls faster (and that was MANY years ago).

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don't think the station tones have changed in quite some time (almost forever!) so if they are bad, they would have had to have been bad for a really long time...

Other than "specialty tones", the only real change made that I am aware of was to shorten them to dispatch calls faster (and that was MANY years ago).

Agree. I just don't see the County changing the tones but maybe. I'll have to program them in my radio this week and test them out.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
The second alarm tone is actually an EMS notification tone of some sort, whenever a hospital goes on reroute or the County goes on Blue alert, that tone alerts.

Thanks
Nate

troymail

Silent Key
I believe a lot of them are bad

Just back from a short trip (from Ocean City to Cecil County) Maryland... set up to alert on all of the posted tones for AA County -- most if not all seemed to work as expected.

While preparing for the trip, I was surprised to see that there are several on the page that are missing the full tone pairs.... seem to be mostly 3rd Battalion.

apd3190

Thanks for checking. I started using twotone finder and noticed a few minor things. I made a few changes to my setup and I am now receiving most alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.