BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Scan Mode. Nothing To Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipster67

Been sick in bed and I may have pushed a button I didn't mean to. With that being said, 1 of 9 Favorite List's will scan just fine.The other 8 give me the above message, Nothing to scan. I connected it to the software and read from the radio. All of the lists looked just fine. I then re-ran "Write To Radio... Exact same issue. Try to see where I may have done this myself but I don't wanna make it even worse. This is my first ever Uniden so I guess I am a newbie. Does anyone have a hint as to how to fix or just where to look. Thanks in Advance.

akuter

Premium Subscriber
Following... I had this happen on the 536. I have ProScan on 3 computers, Till I wrote to scanner on the newest computer, it came back to scanning all. Hope someone else can help on the tech side, in case it happens again. Following...

tipster67

Just in case this might help.... I currently have "Favorites List" of 2,3 and 6 on.... Two is running just fine but 3 and 6 just show an "x" above and are not getting scanned.

tipster67

Following... I had this happen on the 536. I have ProScan on 3 computers, Till I wrote to scanner on the newest computer, it came back to scanning all. Hope someone else can help on the tech side, in case it happens again. Following...

And Thank you very much for the suggestion of ProScan... Tried reading from the radio, formatted card, wrote back to the card and nothing changed. Only that one scan list will work. Nothing on any of the other lists...

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Just in case this might help.... I currently have "Favorites List" of 2,3 and 6 on.... Two is running just fine but 3 and 6 just show an "x" above and are not getting scanned.

Because you have quick keys 3 and 6 turned off. Look that up in the manual.

tipster67

That did the Trick and I Thank You!! Now, if I could figure out how I did that. When I trace my tracks nothing stands out to me, but I have been pretty sick, but not delusional :) Thanks again sir!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.