Suez Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
I did a scan of 48.30, 48.54, and even a patch of 451.05 with no results. With the winter weather and numerous water leaks it just seems odd not even a peep. I even did a discovery session on these frequencies, nothing. Maybe they are using cellphones/MDT's? Any frequencies anyone has would be appreciated. I used Google, no dice. TIA, Chuck in Bergen County.

SCPD

QRT
I have found many small public works departments without policy or accountability use personal cell phones though radio could be used though they choose not to.

If it isn't that maybe a trs or mobile to mobile type use if your close for portable to portable.

mondaro

Feed Provider
North Arlington (Bergen County) is using ATT Push to talk for chit chat talk groups for Police - Fire and EMS and Boro Admin.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
Suez was repairing a main break near me this week and none of the vehicles (Here in the Philadelphia area anyway) had antennas. The only radio traffic was FRS use for flaggers and work crews on site.

NParkNJ

On the Road
If someone is in the area, look for the vehicles in Hackensack/Little Ferry, etc.

I used to work there for 3.5 years. They do ALOT of work in the area. Especially the business district(off of Rt.80)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.