Orlando GMRS Repeator Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

z31jaime

Was working today and found a repeater with an output of 462.55 and not the normal offset. I dont want to give away too much info publicly because I dont know who owns it but does anyone else have any info on it? It must be on a tower because I was able to hit it from International drive all the way to Oakland on highway 50 with a 4w handheld. Also it was not the Disney repeater.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Was working today and found a repeater with an output of 462.55 and not the normal offset. I dont want to give away too much info publicly because I dont know who owns it but does anyone else have any info on it? It must be on a tower because I was able to hit it from International drive all the way to Oakland on highway 50 with a 4w handheld. Also it was not the Disney repeater.
Maybe it is paired with a repeater that shares the input frequency as a normal offset. The owner probably has set up poor man's multicast and scans the output freqs.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

RFI-EMI-GUY

I am curious, what is the input of this repeater, where ,located?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Ecfsar18

The FL shores repeater is my friend's they moved it North a few more miles to New Smyrna closer to the industrial area north of 44 the antenna is about 35 foot or so above ground is slightly tilted now due to the past Irma hurricane..He just shortened the coax some for less loss also.....he asked me to do that quick vid on my YouTube ... The range of it isn't the best

Last edited:

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
There’s a Repeater at SR50 and 95 that has pretty good coverage. It’s 462.675 and 467.675 186.2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.