Feed for Alameda County Fire - Off Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feed has been off line for several days no telling when, (if at all) the feed will resume. Unfortunately a lot of people in several city's in the County count on that feed for vital information when an incident happens in one of our community's. Not everyone can afford an expensive & complicated scanner. So I'm asking for someone to please "step up" and broadcast ALCO Fire for us. Thank you.

I'm checking in to see if there are any updates here for the ALCO Fire feed that is still off line. I did notice that the feed had come back on line, however it was only for a short period of time. Maybe the feed provider is just having technical issue's? Anyone know?

BRAVO to ACFDCOMM0011

After about 2 weeks of instability with the ALCO Fire Dept. feed, it now appears to be back on line!
Not everyone has a scanner but almost everyone has some type of communication device / phone.
For me, the feed has provided valuable information on many occasions, From accidents on freeways
that I can avoid and use a different route. Or the time my neighbor fell and was bleeding from a serious
head injury. Being able to provide first aid to control bleeding & comfort him while waiting for the Fire Dept.
to arrive was priceless. I never would not have known about it had I not heard it on the feed.you provide.
Thank you very much for coming back on line.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.