two tone stopped sending email

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj226

Just recently Two Tone detect has stopped recording and sending emails and texts. I have not changed anything on the computer nor have I changed anything to do with my email. It was working great one day and the next this happened. When the tones come in the program shows it received them successfully but then that's all that happens.. Any help would greatly be appreciated, just let me know what you need from me.

aaknitt

Feed Provider
Just recently Two Tone detect has stopped recording and sending emails and texts. I have not changed anything on the computer nor have I changed anything to do with my email. It was working great one day and the next this happened. When the tones come in the program shows it received them successfully but then that's all that happens.. Any help would greatly be appreciated, just let me know what you need from me.

Check your log.txt file(s) for error messages...that should give us a pretty good indication as to what the problem is.

Andy

apd3190

I have the same situation . Some emails sent others not. My log files say something along the lines of stmp refused. Maybe its and email provider problem. I set up a mail.com account only for twotone. Are certain email systems better to use then others?

pj226

I changed the email and password that I use for the program, that seemed to solve the problem. I knew it had to be something on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.