Ludlow PD Hampden county

Status
Not open for further replies.

LD723

Do you have a CC or TG?

Sorry I forgot to look at that info on dsdplus I'll have it soon as tommorow around noon. I will send a screen shot of the dsdplus info screen so I don't hand the wrong information.

scanner404

Feed Provider
Is there a DCS tone I can enter for Ludow MA PD? I'm getting occasional interference on this frequency and the tone would help if available. The database says "CC 5 TG 1111SL *" so I'm not sure what to do.

Ludlow is now dmr, digital..(ctcss/dpl are not
used)
you will need a DMR capable radio to monitor...
the info you listed refers to color and slot..
Btw...ludlow is nice n clear from my roost
near the quabbin..

LD723

used)
near the quabbin..

Yes I live near the station so I get the signal crystal clear I feel like I'm the only one who is from here and listens to Ludlow lol I'm going to do a ride along soon with maybe my resource officer and I'm gonna ask about how they feel with the new system

LD723

used)
near the quabbin..

I also know the handhelds they have I've seen from one officer which is a Motorola xpr6550 and the vehicle radios are a Kenwood forgot which model but it's dmr,p25,nxdn capable.

SVFC462

Feed Provider
NX5700 is the Mobile you are referring too.

I can hear them from Northern Hartford County, CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scanner404

Feed Provider
That's too bad they have no ctcss. I'm also listening from Northern Hartford County and I get like a constant buzz saw noise form them. I had to lock them out.

cg

Premium Subscriber
That is the voice. They have changed to a digital format known as Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). Digital technology requires scanners capable of the specific mode being used.

chris

scanner404

Feed Provider
That is the voice. They have changed to a digital format known as Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). Digital technology requires scanners capable of the specific mode being used.

chris

I'm listening with a BCD996P2, so I don't see why it wouldn't pick it up. The audio type is set to "all", but I will try using "digital only" and see if that does anything.

central150

Premium Subscriber
I'm pretty sure they use Hytera Portables. We have a Hytera Mobile we use to communicate with them.

Last edited:

LD723

I'm pretty sure they use Hytera Mobiles and Portables, as we have one we communicate with them.

Well I've been in the front seat of their vehicle back in october for an event and tour and they had the Kenwood mentioned above and my resource officer has an xpr6550 I have also seen close up but I haven't seen a regular patrol units handheld yet. I always listen a lot and I've heard some units trying to cumminicate with you guys I always wondered what it was for lol

central150

Premium Subscriber
Well I've been in the front seat of their vehicle back in october for an event and tour and they had the Kenwood mentioned above and my resource officer has an xpr6550 I have also seen close up but I haven't seen a regular patrol units handheld yet. I always listen a lot and I've heard some units trying to cumminicate with you guys I always wondered what it was for lol

We are their 911 back up, and they are ours. They have a radio to talk on our channel in their dispatch as we do theirs on our console. I was hoping they would get us a Kenwood also, but we got stuck with the Hytera.

LD723

We are their 911 back up, and they are ours. They have a radio to talk on our channel in their dispatch as we do theirs on our console. I was hoping they would get us a Kenwood also, but we got stuck with the Hytera.

Hmm that's sound pretty cool lol so you are like a nearby town dispatcher or radio technician? But I think the kenwoods were only in the vehicles I'm not sure what radio the dispatcher uses neither the regular units unless the regular units are all using the same model as the resource officer which was the Motorola xpr6550

central150

Premium Subscriber
Hmm that's sound pretty cool lol so you are like a nearby town dispatcher or radio technician? But I think the kenwoods were only in the vehicles I'm not sure what radio the dispatcher uses neither the regular units unless the regular units are all using the same model as the resource officer which was the Motorola xpr6550

Top secret

Status
Not open for further replies.