P25 site question

Status
Not open for further replies.

squad1b

I have Minneapolis city center and north south sites programmed into my WS1040 my question is will these sites interfere with each other? . I m be in New Brighton.
Thanks
scott

MPSMP

not sure what you mean by interfering? Both site will carry some of the same talkgroups if that's what you're asking?

squad1b

When I have mpls n-s site only in my scanner i can't get mpls fire but when I have mpls n-s and city center i hear it loud and clear.so I'm wondering if one site will over power the other .
Scott

stmills

If you have the scanner scanning Mpls North South(1-009) and then Scanning City Center (1-001) they should not effect the reception, but if you have 1 system set up that can choose 1-001 or 1-009 you will have issues- not based on reception but based on which Talkgroups are on which tower.

stmills

If you have the scanner scanning Mpls North South(1-009) and then Scanning City Center (1-001) they should not effect the reception, but if you have 1 system set up that can choose 1-001 or 1-009 you will have issues- not based on reception but based on which Talkgroups are on which tower.

squad1b

Here are the sites i have for my scanner
Mpls n-s
Mpls city center
Hennipen east and west
Ramsey county
I have these choosen for all talkgroups.not individual

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Are you having difficulty with all of the MFD talkgroups (as in Fire Main, Tac 3) or is it just one?

What about the other Minneapolis talkgroups, such as MPD?

Have you confirmed that your sites are programmed correctly and you haven't inadvertently programmed a Minneapolis NS control channel frequency in the Minneapolis City Center frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.