VA3XPR DMR repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratpatrol

Anyone know if the VA3XPR DMR repeater will be turned on again after the nefarious jamming activity caused it to be **** down?

I checked the ve3twr.com and ve3wzw.com blogs but no updates have been given.

Rat

VE3JSO

it is just a waiting game until they solve the jamming problem (if they can) but the post on xpr site stated that if the unacceptable behaviour continues it will be down forever

DMRAPX

If you read www.ve3wzw.com it's very clear why the Don Trynor has not turned his DMR network back on. It's clear Andre Vanier's Bullying is the main cause.

Last edited:

hypersight

There was quite a discussion about this on 26.455 lsb (freeband) on Monday night. From what I heard in the conversation, it sounds like there's more than one person involved in these shenanigans.

DMRAPX

There's only one person that's responsible for the problems. Andre Vanier is posting defamatory ,false allegations and lies about Ham operators on his blogs. These personal attacks are malicious and illegal.

The operators have had enough and are going after Andre for his behavior.

Definition

298 (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.
Marginal note:Mode of expression

(2) A defamatory libel may be expressed directly or by insinuation or irony

(a) in words legibly marked on any substance; or

(b) by any object signifying a defamatory libel otherwise than by words.

Just to be clear, Andre Vanier bought VE3TWR's domain to piss them off. Someone else bought Andre's call sign VE3WZW.COM to expose what he's doing and to show his real agenda.

www.ve3wzw.com

Last edited:

mmisk

How about a court order? You can file the necessary paperwork yourself.

Might wake him up when he has to pay $$$ to defend himself......

mm

How about lowering everyone's blood pressure and ignoring VHF and UHF repeaters altogether and move down to HF and operate CW or some of the Digi-Wigi modes, in 43 years I have never run into an argument on any HF CW bands.

DMRAPX

But why should Hams be chased off VHF/UHF ?
Andre is holding the DMR Network, Brandmeister, YYZ hostage.
True Lies has only been up since Nov /2017 , less than 3 months. I've been told it's had over 25,000 views and over 500 comments against Andre. It's just a matter of time before something is done.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
How about lowering everyone's blood pressure and ignoring VHF and UHF repeaters altogether and move down to HF and operate CW or some of the Digi-Wigi modes, in 43 years I have never run into an argument on any HF CW bands.

Because not everybody is interested in CW. It is a mode I have never used, and have zero interest in.

What needs to happen is the people causing the problems need to go away. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMRAPX

I agree with everything you said, i'm also not a fan of CW.
The only thing i would say, it's the "person" and not the people causing the problem.

DMRAPX

Industry Canada, now known as " Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada" will not do anything about. In fact they have said to police your own repeaters.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Industry Canada, now known as " Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada" will not do anything about. In fact they have said to police your own repeaters.

Pretty much. The only exception has been when commercial businesses are found using Ham frequencies, will they step in. At least the have in Alberta. If it is hams interfering with hams they do not do squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.