• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Ailunce HD-1 HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
In a previous post, I asked about adding contacts. Well, I've gotten that figured out. However, the issue I'm now having is that when I upload a .csv file of the contacts I want, the radio won't show them when one of them is active. It'll just show "ID's information is not found". The only way I can get it to recognize some of the IDs is to enter them in as Priority Contacts. Also, I can't seem to get the zone name to show. It's currently showing "ZONE001" as opposed to what I've named it.

Just FYI, Ailunce seems to be owned by Retevis.

ve3ext

Premium Subscriber
alliance HD 1

we too are struggling with programming.
We're not there yet., but working on it.
We are looking for a working cqodeplug to advance things.
Anyone??
tnx/73
Jerry VE3EXT
email ve3ext@primus.ca

kayleesdad

I suppose we will be the beta testers.

The software appears to in early stages of development. So far I can't program zones in the software and the "scan add" set to "no" doesn't exclude channels from the scan function.

Any idea where the setting for the channel display options are at - the options are supposed to be name, frequency and channel. I see it in hand programming ( menu, main, ch-mode, up down key) but not in the software.

I thought of redoing the 1.4.4 update, but windows defender now identifies a trojan.

But it does do well with DMR and Analog repeater listening.

Edit: I removed the programming software and reinstalled v1.68 and the zone function works with a right click to add zones.

Last edited:

DonnyinFL

Premium Subscriber
Ailunce HD1

join Ailunce HD1 group on face book
i have an HD1 its easy to program just have to learn the steps using the cps.
you must add digital contacts, then add channels then you can set up zones

kayleesdad

Yes the Facebook page has good information. It's not too hard to program.

My first thought was to get a different antenna, but the subscribers on the Facebook page indicate that only the stock antenna should be used for transmitting on high level due to something called an impedace mismatch that radiates power back into the unit. The instructions to the hd1 also warn not to use any antenna other than the stock rubber antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.