Stewart Airport Fire Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

APEXNext

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have the frequency for Stewart Airport Fire Dept. that they use. The listed frequency have no fire dept active on them.. Only airport ops stuff.

Thanks

APEXNext

Premium Subscriber
Both sides. I have the stuff that is listed but i dont here anything. Yesterday they had a fire on board a plane and still did not here anything. What P-25 system are you talking about?

sc800

Just to clarify. Stewart Air National Guard is the fire dept. for both the civilian and military side They also frequently go mutual aid so you may be able to hear them on the regular Orange County frequencies.

Mbk127k

Asked someone I knew who belongs to Stewart Airguard FD and said they still operate on the VHF channels that are designated. I asked if they were operating on P25, he mentioned they had the capibilities on the Harris mobile's and portables but no changes yet.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
I have their old channel as 163.5875 PL 103.5 in my database. And then I have as new Dispatch/Operations 148.4375 PL 103.5 and Fireground 148.6375 PL 110.9. Both frequencies are simplex.

Note that Vails Gate Fire covers that area as well. So you might want to throw in their UHF repeater as well. I’ve heard Air Guard go Mutual Aid to City of Newburgh and they used Cronomer Valley’s UHF to lowband link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
And if you are in the area to confirm, I have Air Force Security Police listed as 149.3250 PL 186.2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC2zZe

Zero, what's the DTG associated with your database entries for both AG fire and SP? None of what you list above match what I've got in mine, but my entries are approximately three years old. If yours are more current, then I've got some up'da'ten to do.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Any updates? I work in Beacon so I'm going to throw those in my scanner as well and see if I catch anything

nyair1

Alot of air force bases are using 380mhz trunked systems now. They may be using one there??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Alot of air force bases are using 380mhz trunked systems now. They may be using one there??

I'm sure most of use who live locally to this base would know if they are using a 380 trunked system

cifd64

Premium Subscriber
The ops/many channels are coordinated with them, not used exclusively by them. They are using the 380 trunk system for primary ops, but rarely ever have an incident last long enough to catch anything on other channels.

nyair1

The ops/many channels are coordinated with them, not used exclusively by them. They are using the 380 trunk system for primary ops, but rarely ever have an incident last long enough to catch anything on other channels.
Possibly encrypted? Alot of the freqs at NFAFB by me are.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Ok so what 380 Trunked system are they using? The only control channels I'm hearing in the area are West Points control channels.

weelz58

Premium Subscriber
I have the same as what KC2ZZE has for the FD. I have just confirmed and heard that the repeater is still on the same frequency as he has listed. I do have the same F2 but do not live close enough to be able to hear that simplex frequency and confirm that it is still the same.

What I have for Security is 139.075R PL 179.9. The 150.650 is the input to the repeater. I do have an F2 as 148.6625 PL 82.5. Again, I am not able to hear this frequency from my house so I do not know if this is still correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.