meridian/lauderdale/kemper/clarke dmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazmandemo

is it possible for these counties dmr to be working as one? because i hear all of meridian/lauderdale county on the Clarke county dmr and i hear Clarke county on the meridian/lauderdale county dmr systems.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
If they are IP Site Connected conventionally, or if they are all on an MotoTRBO TRS yes.. From what I am seeing the way you guys describe it... It could very likely be one Connect Plus TRS ... What is needed is deep analysis of the systems... Set up as an TRBO TRS, and SysID, Site Numbers, Color Codes, etc all looked at. If they are all on the ComSOUTH system, then yes its one nearly if not completely statewide TRS. Not the best choice as this is an business SMR, not an Public Safety system. If it is the ComSOUTH system, it is an very large network of multi site Connect Plus, interconnected with IP Site Connect conventional sites.

frazmandemo

meridian/lauderdale/kemper/clarke dmr

well while i was reading your reply the lauderdale county vfd was paging out and yes.. they were on the Clarke county dmtr system. ... but i will try what you said. i believe they are acting as one system.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
If this is the ComSOUTH system, we have been working YEARS to get it figured out and set up properly in the DB.

Last edited by a moderator:

frazmandemo

it is defiantly a com south system. i have been trying for two years to get all the information. i know meridian police is on it,and as i said are full time encrypted as so is lauderale county sheriff. i hear kemper clear,even though kemper officially is not part of it. i hear all of them on both counties set up.i wonder if there are others on here i do not know about.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Sites also in Dekalb, Porterville, Collinsville, Newton, Choctaw, Philadelphia, Middleton, Quitman, Enterprise, And I do believe the Clarke TRS is part of it... As well as all the sites down through Lincoln, Forrest... etc...

So if they all have same SysID.. We need the Site Numbers, LCNs... etc...

Is the ID 175?

Last edited by a moderator:

frazmandemo

yes... that why i asked... the clarke county vfds are on it as well as meridian/lauderdale county being on the clarke county sites. i did not know that kemper had sites though.i know meridan fire and lauderdale fire departments do show up on the clarke county sites... and the clarke gouty fire departments show on the meridian sites.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
There are sites almost Statewide. From Biloxi to the TN line. All the old LTR sites I do believe are now all converted to TRBO.

Are both the VHF and UHF sites same SysID of 175 ?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Yes it is COMNET MS... Clarke has no TRS from official sources.. They are on Comnet, as is several others...

Will get the system set up over next day or so

frazmandemo

well it may be dying out. i know clarke county has a new channel on mswin... and newton is now on there,as well as others... i do not expect lauderdale to stay on the commet for police,fire for long.

frazmandemo

ok ... 2000004 lauderdale county vfd..... 2000070 meridian fd..... 2000015 metro ambulance.... still not sure which tg i have is meridian pd or lauderdale so because of encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.