All Dispatch Talkgroups SDPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCAN-MASTER

Newby here,
I am new to downloading from Radio Reference. I would appreciate if someone can help me on the question I have below.....
I bought a Uniden Trunktracker BCD996P2 Scanner to listen to the Police happenings in the San Diego Area.
I programmed my Scanner using Radio Reference, with all of the San Diego Police channels I could find there.
I notice if I go "Broadcastify" " San Diego City Police Dispatch " on my computer and listen to the feeds at the same time I have my Uniden receiver on, Broadcastify appears to have a lot more going on than my Uniden does.
The Broadcastify selection says it is monitoring "Dispatch1"talkgroups for SDPD. (9 total) including mutual aid and Harbor PD from the South RCS.
The question I have is: does it appear I am missing some links? and if I am is there an easy way to load the "Dispatch1"talkgroups for SDPS?
Any help appreciated.....
Dave

Alain

SDPD Dispatch

Dave,

I'm enclosing a screen shot of what I use for SDPD and Harbor Dispatch. I am assuming that you are using the FREESCAN software and have the frequencies as well? Hope this helps.

Alain

Attachments

• FREQUENCIES.PNG
    FREQUENCIES.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 345
  • S.D. DISPATCH.jpg
    S.D. DISPATCH.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 346
  • AIRPORT POLICE.jpg
    AIRPORT POLICE.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 329
  • HARBOR POLICE.jpg
    HARBOR POLICE.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

SDBud

Thanks, Alain.Appreciate the time and help!
Dave

SDPD doesn't have enough Dispatchers to occupy all the slots they want, so NCW, NE, and SE Dispatch areas aren''t used for nomal day to day activity, but are used for special events, and things like SWAT calls. SE is dispatched on Southern, NCW on Northern, and NE on Eastern.

Dispatch 2s are similar.

Tacs and City Tacs are used mostly by Detectives.

Any other questions?

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Don't forget Broadcastify has a delay, so you might hear a lot of chatter that happened 2 minutes ago, while your scanner is not picking up anything at that time.

SDPD basically has 12 dispatch/dispatch 2 channels that do normal day to day incidents/calls.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.