Tcipmnfreq blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmills

About 4 years ago I created my frequency blog site. I started this because I became frustrated with the way the database was being managed at RR and the Minnesota admin and I not seeing eye to eye with how information was being handled. I also was frustrated with RR making money off my work being provided for other to learn from. It is clear there are members here who see nothing wrong with disregarding my wishes to not take the work I provide for other to view for free a giving it to someone who then sells my work as their own and making money off the work I did.
Because of this climate I have now put my entire site in private mode and users will have to have an account to view the site.

Steve

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
Steve,
I am sorry you have had to do that, I understand where you are coming from. I am the new MN admin and I have very particular about how things are in the DB. I became very frustrated over time as well with how things are entered.

I am hoping to clean it up and make the database more usable for all. I hope you continue to contribute so we can build a better MN DB for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-One

Steve,

You and I have exchanged information in the past. Information for which I have followed your wishes and not shared. I have occasionally checked your site, but have not been a regular visitor.

I just want to give you a bit of support for your decision to do whatever you want with your site. Whether one agrees with you or not, it is your site and if folks aren't following your wishes, then you need to do what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.