Monroe County Law Enforcement TGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2hz

Database Admin
I have observed very brief and infrequent activity since 2016 on the Monroe/Ontario TRS from 24xx TGs that appear to be patches to the UHF P25 conventional Law system.

The most common has been TG2441 that is a rebroadcast of Towns North but it is silent for weeks at a time and then only active for an hour or so. Even less active is TG2421 that could possibly be either Towns West or Sheriff West Admin.

This morning, there has been consistent activity from TG2414 rebroadcasting RPD East Admin. I have not observed this TG active previously.

There are also some County Services TGs I have not been able to positively identify and activity is very intermittent and infrequent.

TG1061 Radio checks with "200" I suspect it could be Office of Emergency Management

TG1067/1068 Very infrequent activity that could be Monroe County Hospital. Heard a radio tech testing on 1067 and then 1068 a few days ago with no other activity.

TG1010 Appears to be another TG at the Airport but has very little activity, Units are Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta and I suspect it could be VMD-MT Security, the TSA Security contractor, but activity is miscellaneous and not apparently security related.

I have not submitted any of this to the RRDB since activity is so infrequent and not clearly identified.

stevez97

Premium Subscriber
I've not heard of any active plans to start moving over LE to the 700/800 Harris system. I presume the county has the funds to purchase all the mobile and portable radios that will need to be replaced. Perhaps they will work both systems (P25 UHF and Harris Trunked) during the transition period?

Has anyone heard anything on timelines? If memory serves me correctly, I think they are at least a year behind in their implementation?

Status
Not open for further replies.