Status
Not open for further replies.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
All,

Anybody know who this is?

Sounds like a transportation service, somewhere in or around the extended Central Ohio area, but they're really good about not giving locations. All I hear out of them is "Base to (number)" or vice-versa, with questions about number of passengers. Absolutely no location or route info at all.

These people could give basic communications security lessons to a lot of police departments. . .

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
All,

Anybody know who this is?

Sounds like a transportation service, somewhere in or around the extended Central Ohio area, but they're really good about not giving locations. All I hear out of them is "Base to (number)" or vice-versa, with questions about number of passengers. Absolutely no location or route info at all.

These people could give basic communications security lessons to a lot of police departments. . .

Wonder if the Expo Center might have vehicles that move people around the facility? I see they are licensed on that freq. And there are quite a few things coming up this weekend there. just a thought.

Mike

gtaman

Wonder if the Expo Center might have vehicles that move people around the facility? I see they are licensed on that freq. And there are quite a few things coming up this weekend there. just a thought.

Mike

I do know the Expo Center has moved to a CAP+ system.

Status
Not open for further replies.