Mclennan County/Waco, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikay69

I need a scanner programmed. (Uniden325p2). Anyone know where/who I can get this help from?

Thanks in advance!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I need a scanner programmed. (Uniden325p2). Anyone know where/who I can get this help from?

Thanks in advance!
If you have either ProScan or FreeSCAN software, I can create a file that you can load. If you'd rather have someone local do it, then you'll need to sit tight for maybe a day or two. There are several Waco area members that show up in this forum; one of them may see your post and respond.

kamikay69

No, I dont. I did look into trying to get into programmed that way a few months ago then my computer went out on me.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Checks In The Mail

Thanks Steve for your help and passing the word on.

I forwarded quite a few HPE files for the Waco area. I have more if you are interested in listening to Bell County. If you want to hear Temple, you will need to upgrade to PV. I don't know if this is an acceptable practice, but I would not be the least bit surprised if Temple PD continued to use PV until they were no longer supported by EDACS.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
My Bad

I failed to pay attention to the radio you have. Sorry, I don't know how to program that radio.

Here is a link on how to program this radio. I hope you have the cable that came with the radio. I believe the Uniden software is free, but I don't know if you need a Radio Reference membership to download.

http://marksscanners.com/325/325.shtml

Last edited:

kamikay69

OH BUMMER! That stinks! Well, I appreciate your willingness anyway, it was mighty nice of you. I appreciate all your time.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
OH BUMMER! That stinks! Well, I appreciate your willingness anyway, it was mighty nice of you. I appreciate all your time.
If you can get access to a computer, and install FreeSCAN software on it, I can easily create you a file for you scanner. It would need to be done by a PC, but it could be done. The software is free to download and use, but would have to be installed to be usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.