Anyone know the freq for denver public schools bus dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandude65

I have tried the freq 461.675 and it is not working anymore, I am wondering which freq they are using now for bus dispatch. Thank you

Last edited:

kmi8dy

look and yee will find

as with most of everthing else some schools have moved to the trunked systen. edacs standard with esk. frequeccies and tg's are in plain sight when you click on the trunked system left side under the map. the next question your most likely going to ask will be "will my scanner pick it up" the answer is "i don't know" what kind of scanner you have. i did find one uhf frequensies that could be also what your looking for, i did find one uhf frequency : 464.374.
good luck.

Last edited:

Scandude65

Thank you, I have the right scanner it was programmed by Curt but I can't seem to find the tg for DPS Bus Dispatch, all I see is the Security talk groups ?

Scandude65

Having a hard time finding the talkgroup for denver public schools bus dispatch

I'am not able to find the tg for DPS Bus Dispatch all I see is Security, can someone point me in the right direction Thank you

Scan-Denver

as with most of everthing else some schools have moved to the trunked systen. edacs standard with esk. frequeccies and tg's are in plain sight when you click on the trunked system left side under the map. the next question your most likely going to ask will be "will my scanner pick it up" the answer is "i don't know" what kind of scanner you have. i did find one uhf frequensies that could be also what your looking for, i did find one uhf frequency : 464.374.
good luck.
Wow! You jump in on a Colorado forum when you're not even from here and can't be more accommodating? This site and the members on it are supposed to be helpful for others seeking assistance, not to be condescending!

If you don't know the answer(s), then why are you posting a reply?

Scan-Denver

Thank you, I have the right scanner it was programmed by Curt but I can't seem to find the tg for DPS Bus Dispatch, all I see is the Security talk groups ?
Have you tried these...

452.27500 WPRM567 RM 79.7 PL Den Sch Ops1 School Operations 1 FMN Schools
453.73750 WQPZ258 RM 072 DPL Den Sch Ops2 School Operations 2 FMN Schools
461.67500 WPRM567 RM 110.9 PL Den Sch Bus1 School Bus 1 FMN Schools
464.37500 WPRM567 RM 110.9 PL Den Sch Bus2 School Bus 2 FMN Schools

dodger

Premium Subscriber
I think they might be on a NEXEDGE system 452.2750Mhz. RAN 6. WPRM567.
Hope this helps.

Scandude65

Yes I tried 461.675 which was there main dispatch but I do not hear anything on it during the week so I can not figure out where they went to it’s a mystery

kmi8dy

how long has it been since you heard them ?
did you move to a new location ?
also the school district could have contracted with a private bus company ?
is anyone else you know hearing them ?
my best sugestion after the above is to program all freqs and tg's that even remotley could be what your looking for, and keep them programmed for at least a week or more, and listen, listen, listen. start a new system for that info.
and if all else fails, call the school and ask yo talk to the bus transportation manager, ask who ever answers if they have changed the frequency on the bus radios. who knows you might get lucky. all they can do is hang up on you.

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I think they might be on a NEXEDGE system 452.2750Mhz. RAN 6. WPRM567.
Hope this helps.

Note that I have not checked this myself, but I agree with this reply and lean towards them using NXDN/NEXEDGE. A clear sign of this is if you remove all of the squelch settings and only heard digital noise when there is a transmission.

There's not much you can do unless you have a Whistler TRX-1/2. It's a newer digital mode that most scanners cannot monitor.

Any claims of DPS moving to EDACS this late in the game would be completely wrong. EDACS is going to be retired within a year, so that would be a lot of money spent for no reason. Many people have already moved off from EDACS onto other systems.

ShyFlyer

Premium Subscriber
and if all else fails, call the school and ask yo talk to the bus transportation manager, ask who ever answers if they have changed the frequency on the bus radios. who knows you might get lucky. all they can do is hang up on you.
Given the current social/political climate surrounding schools, I would not at all recommend this. Unless you want some unwanted attention from law enforcement.

Scandude65

Yes, very true I was just wondering what freq they moved to because the old one does not work anymore and I am thinking they are on the city 800 system but I do not know the tg and since DPS security resides on the 800 system I would think so does the buses.

Motoballa

Premium Subscriber
Wow! You jump in on a Colorado forum when you're not even from here and can't be more accommodating? This site and the members on it are supposed to be helpful for others seeking assistance, not to be condescending!

A little harsh? He did contribute a frequency (a little off tho.....) in fact, one that you posted after his.

Have you tried these...

452.27500 WPRM567 RM 79.7 PL Den Sch Ops1 School Operations 1 FMN Schools
453.73750 WQPZ258 RM 072 DPL Den Sch Ops2 School Operations 2 FMN Schools
461.67500 WPRM567 RM 110.9 PL Den Sch Bus1 School Bus 1 FMN Schools
464.37500 WPRM567 RM 110.9 PL Den Sch Bus2 School Bus 2 FMN Schools"

Appears you didn't know the answer either since something was posted about them moving to NXDN/NEXEDGE.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
453.5000 DCS 565 with Kenwood Fleetsync. This appears to be their primary channel.

453.7375 DCS 532. Appears to be a secondary channel.

Last edited:

eyes00only

453.5000 DCS 565 with Kenwood Fleetsync. This appears to be their primary channel.

453.7375 DCS 532. Appears to be a secondary channel.

WOW, if memory serves me well, 453.500 was one of the old Denver Police UHF freqs. when they only had only about 10 UHF freqs.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
For the history books.

453.5000 was used by Stapleton Airport in the 1980's. It was later discontinued when all ops were moved to conventional 800 until the end when Denver International airport began operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.