Digital Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmaynard

I live in Hickory (Catawba County). I am getting ready to purchase a digital scanner. Can someone recommend models that work with VIPER? I am also interested in scanning Hickory PD. I have been looking at Whistler scanners but I do not want to purchased something that will end up being incompatible. Thanks, Mike Maynard, KJ4FZ

Last edited:

REVREID

I live in Hickory (Catawba County). I am getting ready to purchase a digital scanner. Can someone recommend models that work with VIPER? I am also interested in scanning Hickory PD. I have been looking at Whistler scanners but I do not want to purchased something that will end up being incompatible. Thanks, Mike Maynard, KJ4FZ
hello-i highly reccomend the home patrol 1-you can download all you need from your computer. i have one,and it works fine on viper,and all else. check them out on amazon. i reccomend the h p 1-much cheaper,and all you will need for the forseeable future.hope this helps.

reconrider8

for now a whistler 1040 would work fine according to the rrdb i love mine but it does take some getting used to to get it up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.