Berks County - P25 New Tones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
I have a question hoping someone can answer for me. I used to be a member of Company 39 several years ago. I remember on the Low band 33.94, we had a simplexer. However, when the county went to VHF high I am assuming that went away also, with many other simplexers in use. Can anyone tell me if the county changed the tones when they switched from low to high? Also, does anyone have the old and new list of tones? Thanks in advance, I will be coming up to visit family and bringing the G5 with Phase 2 with me. I want to test the system and see how the tone alerting sounds.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Are you beta testing that G5? I didn't think they had widely released the upgrade, yet. I'm gonna need one of those bad boys for the SE corner of PA.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
Are you beta testing that G5? I didn't think they had widely released the upgrade, yet. I'm gonna need one of those bad boys for the SE corner of PA.

Correct, been testing the Maryland FiRST System for some time now. The pager works flawless, tones will blow you across your house when they go off, lol. I want to see how the coverage works in the mountains and so forth. So anyone with old and new tone information please let me know.

Sorry for not replying sooner, never got a notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.