PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1100mac

Premium Member
Premium Subscriber
I am hearing all of that system talk groups on the broadcastify app, possibly a radio problem. I have noticed in the past when I lived there that if the squelch inadvertently got turned all the way up, I was unable to hear anything depending on the radio you have, especially prevalent on the GRE and Whistler radios

BillTech

Premium Subscriber
thanks.
BCD536HP seems to have stopped after a database update
i still pickup the other systems fine.

BillTech

Premium Subscriber
ive been monitoring this sence it started digital
usualy a very busy system
its like control freqs changed
im getting very few transmissions if any
thanks

Do you have all the control channels entered and NOT just the primary?
its automatic on the BCD536HP
thanks

RBMTS

Are you sure you didn't inadvertently lockout a site, specific frequencies, or services? While it can be "automatic" on the 536, that doesn't mean that something didn't get locked out or turned off by accident and was set as the new default. I'd suggest reviewing what services you have turned on and also perform a "Lockout Review" to see what (if any) systems, sites, and frequencies might be locked out.

BillTech

Premium Subscriber
yes im sure i even did a full reset
im getting traffic now but its not as clear as normal lil garbly
and still not as much traffic as usual imo
shrug thx all

3King

Premium Subscriber
Could it have been just system down for maintenance? I know that happens from time to time. I live clear down in castle rock wa and Recieve all LE on my 436hp crystal clear and same on my 536hp.

3King

Premium Subscriber
Only reason I ask about roof top antenna is I saw your comment about clarity in signal. I have a d130j with LMR 400 cable. The scanning issue, to me is wierd because my radios are firing on all cylinders. Have you tried deleting the system only out of the radio and then load it again? Not doing a full radio reset.

3King

Premium Subscriber
Set up a FL. I have had a similar issue with running off the MDB and setting up FL it ran way better. If that does not work. I can give you my personal contact info and do a personal chat with ya and help a fellow scanner person out.

Status
Not open for further replies.