Uh-Oh--UPMan Strikes, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
It looks like a multi-line color display. New Uniden radio? New job for UPMan? Sadistic sense of humor?

garys

Premium Subscriber
I have a perfect record of not being able to decipher his Avatars, however, before his medical set back a couple of months ago, he hinted at something new that we'd like. I don't think it's a new product, but more likely is some sort of enhancement to the x36HP line.

Time will tell.

ETA: I just found his latest Avatar and looks a lot like the Siren screen. Maybe some long desired upgrades are in order.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
It looks more like the screen from the SDS100 leak. Who knows what that means, though.

ShyFlyer

Premium Subscriber
Looks to me to be a screen similar in size/orientation to the 436, but with black background and color characters.

I'm not expecting anything "major" until later this year and even then I'll be surprised.

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
Zoomed up on avatar !

Attachments

• would-it-really-look-like-this_If_my_avatar_upsets_you_ignore2_it.jpg
    would-it-really-look-like-this_If_my_avatar_upsets_you_ignore2_it.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,489

relay99

Premium Subscriber
Keeping the silly suspense going!

It's a very very high magnification screenshot of the "NEW" nano Microprocessor for the next generation virtual receiver !!! HAHAHA

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Looks like he is scanning Forth Worth P25 using a Home Patrol in that avatar?? What a lousy quality gif I tell you that! lol.

mrkelso

My grandson has a friend who's mother said her husband knows a guy who has an uncle that knows what uniden is up to. :)

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
My grandson has a friend who's mother said her husband knows a guy who has an uncle that knows what uniden is up to. :)

That's proof enough for me. Question answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.