Bridgestone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcherepy

Premium Subscriber
I don't live in the Nashville area, but I have gone to several Nashville Predators games and I go to wondering about what the Arena might use for radios. A quick search of the FCC database turned up license WPXE452. This is licensed to Powers Management (arena managers) and lists 31 frequencies. Are these regular FM or some type of trunking?

Bill

bassmkenk2508

Looking at the license, it is labeled conventional, so not 'supposed to be trunking. That being said the emissions for it shows capable of analog and/or DMR. I haven't monitored it (I live in Murfreesboro) so can't say what the case may be, but that narrows it down.

Further look at the data shows that these freqs are a mix repeaters, base & mobile simplex, and some portable-to-portable freqs.

I can break down the stuff further to tell you what to look for as far as frequency pairing but on a break at work on my phone so it is easier to so when home later.

:)

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
A few years back these were all analog but, that was a few years back. And yes a mix of repeater and simplex, mostly simplex inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.