CB usage greater Hartford area

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmich52

I’m thinking about getting back into CB after many years away from it

I travel in Hartford/ eastern ct & was wondering if there is enough activity out there to warrant getting back into CB

All replies r much appreciated

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Dont waste your time, rich people aren't talking on CB's.Connecticut is an upper class kind of state,you are not going to hear much unless you get a Base antenna and do Sideband,even then you may only get action during "skip".

bobmich52

Dude you sound like your basketball teams (LOSERS)

What would u know about CT from a pig farm in Indiana eh?

Lived in this state all of my life & I work for a living hey bout U??

Plenty of blue collar folks like me left in this state

That being said

I'm looking for Local opinion/users, But thanks 2 north Texas man that pm me with some good insight on overall conditions etc

SCPD

QRT
How do you know I'm from Indiana? By the way I am just trying to save you money.
You want to waste it, why did you ask for an opinion?
You want to call me a loser,you don't know me.People are so Judge-Mental.
Go ahead, the solar cycle is at an all time low.Do a google search and find out for yourself!
Why so many Amateur operators are going on repeaters and going digital instead of 10 meters which is close to 11 meters.If you have kids, I recommend keep the CB- OFF in the kid's presents, foul mouthed nasties on CB.I know, I have been on CB in the 80s and 90s.

Kitn1mcc

Premium Subscriber
There some guy who are on 35 to 40 SSB. 14 used to be the shoreline and Long island channel 17 around middletown

Status
Not open for further replies.