help FMP24

Status
Not open for further replies.

I3YBD

Hello everyone !!

It is difficult for those who can send me an example to make the FMP24.exe work, I normally use FMP.exe I tried with the same mode but it does not work !! surely I'm doing something wrong !!

Thanks who can give me this info !!

I3YBD

Thank you for your answer!

I have read the file but sincerely certain functions I do not use here in Italy, this is the batch file I use with FMP.

" FMP.exe -i1 -o2 -P29 -g25.4 -s1 -f430.875

DRL-XM43

Thank you for your answer!

I have read the file but sincerely certain functions I do not use here in Italy, this is the batch file I use with FMP.

" FMP.exe -i1 -o2 -P29 -g25.4 -s1 -f430.875

What is it you are trying to do?

It looks like you are sending audio directly to your speaker since you are not using TCP connection (used to connect to DSD+ decoder)

Also it looks like you are asking FMP24 to use a scanlist. so having a frequency stated is of no value.

Are you trying to monitor clear FM or are you trying to monitor digital control channels?

I3YBD

I'm sorry for my delay in answering you !!

I use the FMP as a monitor on some Digital channels, I do not use the TCP connection, but directly from the FMP through a VB virtual cable that connects to the DDSPlus. from what I understand the FMP24 is used to scan the channels .. but I understand how to make the file to use it .. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.