When I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Good Afternoon,

When I am wrong I admit that I am wrong and I WAS WRONG, what I said about UpMan and Uniden was not right I got inpatient and when I saw the SDS100 come out and not NXDN for the 436/536 I was very upset about it. I hope that UpMan and Uniden will forgive me and from now on I will wait for the good things in life. Thank you UpMan and Uniden for giving us all what we have been waiting for, NXDN and a new scanner. Also I hope all here on RadioReferance will also forgive me for how childish I acted.

Thank You

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
You must buy 4 sds100 to make up lol

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
Unication G4, BCD536HP

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber

Ah yes Fletch....gotta pull the DVDs this evening and watch those movies again....the books are even better!

WTPYA65.jpg

Marshall KE4ZNR

rcool101

Feed Provider
dallascowboys
user_offline.gif

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Send a message via Yahoo to dallascowboys
Wink When I am wrong
Premium Subscriber Join Date: Feb 2009

When I am wrong, You must wear a Steelers Jersey for a year

dallascowboys dallascowboys

bkantor

Great post! Sometime our passion for this hobby gets the best of us - keep the passion up, just think twice next time before posting. I have been know to erase a post or two before posting, it happens to the best of us.

wbswetnam

Great post! Sometime our passion for this hobby gets the best of us - keep the passion up, just think twice next time before posting. I have been know to erase a post or two before posting, it happens to the best of us.

There have been several times that I have written an angry response to something, my finger paused on the left click button of the mouse to send it, then I reconsidered and erased it.

mancow

Database Admin
There have been several times that I have written an angry response to something, my finger paused on the left click button of the mouse to send it, then I reconsidered and erased it.

Facebook needs a read only mode unlocked only with some crazy math problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.