NXDN Early Adopter Credit Card Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ok, now that I have your attention...first I want to assure you that your credit card info is fine. We do not store your credit card # when you purchase a key. If we had, we probably wouldn't need to send the email you probably just got or are about to get.

The email is not a hoax or scam. Basically, many NXDN keys purchased yesterday did not process correctly at our credit card processor. Even though you received a key, we did not actually get paid for that key or for our hard work putting the upgrade together.

So, we are asking you to please return to your my.uniden.com account and go through the process of re-entering your purchase information. If you want to make sure the charge really didn't go through by checking with your credit card issuer, we completely understand. And, we understand that it is a hassle to have to fill in the purchase info again. So, for every scanner upgrade affected, we'll flag your account for a 10% discount off of any future upgrade purchase of any kind (expires 1 year from now). If you bought one, that is one future upgrade at a discount. If you bought 10, bless you. And you'll get 10 discounted future upgrade purchases.

If you are not sure if your purchase was affected, just go to your my.uniden.com account page and click on "Click Here for NXDN Key Receipt". If you get an image of the receipt, you were not affected. If you get a page showing Payment Status: Unprocessed, then you were affected. Click on Acknowledge and Proceed to continue.

Thanks for being an early adopter.

W5RGP

UPDATE I just redid the 436 again and it went through got both reciepts

I just resubmitted both of mine
One went through the other said my card appeared to be expired
Can you check to see if either went through one said it did and 1 didn’t
Bobpayne44@gmail.com is username
536 appeared to go through the 436 said card expired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kb7gjy

Feed Provider
I got the email, I'll check when I get home. No need for the discount for me. I understand things happen.

Sent in a complex code of 0s and 1s, using Tapatalk

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Did my 436 repayment. My 536 however did not go through. Keeps declining my CC.
And says I made a double payment. Should I call customer service and have them process it? I'm pretty frustrated.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Got the email. thanks Paul for letting us know. took care of it right away! being disabled i thought something was wrong with my card.

uniden9

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
It does like to decline transactions when they look similar..waiting a bit clears it up.

Please let me know if you were or still think you were double billed, I'll take care of it. It may have just been suggesting that it appeared to be a duplicate.

-David
webmaster@uniden.com

Did my 436 repayment. My 536 however did not go through. Keeps declining my CC.
And says I made a double payment. Should I call customer service and have them process it? I'm pretty frustrated.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
Done and done thanks for bringing this to our Attention Mr. Opitz the upgrade is worth every penny at half off. Now bring on the software support. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

uniden9

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Air11 (and others) --

Email me at webmaster@uniden.com with concerns...

I can look up and verify transactions, etc...

Thanks!
-David (Uniden)

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Resubmitted one of mine as well (purchased yesterday; no problem, apparently, with the one purchased earlier today).

Already used the discount on my second 436HP.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I checked my credit card statement and there were no indications of transactions, so I resubmitted the payments.

alex5774

Repayment processed but then I got a TD Fraud Alert and my card was blocked temporarily until I contacted my bank.

Last edited:

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
That's better. This time it says processed. I'm loving this NXDN thing. With my 10% discount, maybe I'll donate it to the developement team so they can get a working copy of sentinel out. I just stuck everything in conventional and scanning away. Can't wait to actually program in Systems! :)

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I programmed in a couple nxdn 4800 sites and it sounds great on the 536 I have to program my 436 later tonight. Its actually not to bad programming it by hand. Alpha tags will have to wait for software support though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.