“Adjust Error” on 436

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhmann1811

Premium Subscriber
Greetings,

When I turn on my 436, “adjust error” shows up on my display for a few seconds then it goes away and then it powers up and otherwise works fine. I have already sent it in for the repair campaign for the clock/light issue and that was resolved. Has anyone else had this issue or any advice on what’s causing it or how to resolve it?

Thanks,
Dave

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Do a search. A few others have had the same issue. The only way to make the message go away is another trip to Uniden.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
My 436HP has been showing "Adjust Error" ever since it came back from Uniden for the clock repair. The scanner works just fine other wise, so I just leave it go instead of sending it back to them. I guess I just don't want to be without the scanner for 2-3 weeks again.

dhmann1811

Premium Subscriber
My 436HP has been showing "Adjust Error" ever since it came back from Uniden for the clock repair. The scanner works just fine other wise, so I just leave it go instead of sending it back to them. I guess I just don't want to be without the scanner for 2-3 weeks again.

I’m thinking the same thing. I hate to lose it for several weeks (or longer) to send it back. Thanks for the response.

AtlasFBG2

I had the adjust error also when returned from the clock repair.

It only took them 10 days from the time I sent it out till I got it back for the adjust error fix. They sent it back 2nd day shipping.

dhmann1811

Premium Subscriber
I had the adjust error also when returned from the clock repair.

It only took them 10 days from the time I sent it out till I got it back for the adjust error fix. They sent it back 2nd day shipping.

Thanks!

dhmann1811

Premium Subscriber
I contacted Uniden customer service and unfortunately they want to charge me 79.95 plus shipping to repair it because it is beyond the 90 day warranty. I certainly do not agree and voiced my displeasure since it is their fault and others had the same issue. Of course that did not get me anywhere. It’s very disappointing from Uniden.

Status
Not open for further replies.