Broadcastify App Won't Load on iOS 11.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikaskundu

Broadcastify app had been working just fine on my iPhone 7 running on iOS 10, however, today as I have upgraded to iOS 11.3 as I now open the app it only loads a blank white screen on the startup and crashes itself automatically after few seconds. Any idea how do I get it working?

rolesnevich

Premium Subscriber
I am experiencing no issue with ios 11.3 and the Broadcastify ap on my iPhone 7 nor on my nor on my iPad pro.

I would try restarting the phone if that those not solve the issue then uninstall and reinstall it.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
^^^^

Just delete the app, and download it again. It should work for you then.

Have you considered buying a police scanner to have more control and fun with what you listen to? Check out the BCD436HP. All you have to do is type in your zip code to start listening.

vikaskundu

Broadcastify app had been working just fine on my iPhone 7 running on iOS 10, however, today as I have upgraded to iOS 11.3 as I now open the app it only loads a blank white screen on the startup and crashes itself automatically after few seconds. Any idea how do I get it working?

Update: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the Broadcastify app and it has been working just fine again.

Thanks a lot pinballwiz86 for the solution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.