Hatfield McCoy trail frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Hello again. I need help on getting the frequencies for the Hatfield McCoy trail system. I know they have rangers and maintenance using radios. I have even ask the employees for the frequencies but they said they don know. So. Bubba or anyone else. Do you all have any information on this? Thank you all and have a blessed day.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
HATFIELD McCOY TRAIL FREQUENCIES

Thank you Bubba I forgot to mention I was looking for mostly Wyoming, Mingo, Logan,counties Hatfield McCoy Trail Frequencies. However if you find more information for other counties you know I and others would load it A lot of times I hear people on the trail needing rescue. I hear our local fire fighters responding but I don't hear the trail rangers and maintenance. I have my scanner on search but it picks up so much other stuff I miss what I am looking for. I see their trucks here all time with Ranger on the side not to mention they have maintenance as well. Thank You so much Bubba for the help. You have been very kind and good to help. Have a blessed day.

fredva

Feed Provider
I've never been on the Hatfield-McCoy Trails but I've read that they are patrolled by DNR Conservation Police. I'm not sure how good the SIRN coverage is there, but monitoring the DNR talkgroups on SIRN would be something to try.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your help and information I have been listening to those frequencies and I have not received anything about the trail. I do not even see them going on the trail. However. I do see F-150 and trucks like that with the marking on the door Hatfield McCoy trail Ranger.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I forgot to mention I am doing a wild card search and I still have no information to help with. If I can receive anything new I will post the information to help you all as well. My problem with wild card searches is it picks up so much other stuff I think it is causing me to miss the Hatfield McCoy trail Rangers talking. I thank you and others for all your kind help. I sure hope Bubba or any others can find out for me and others this information. You all have a Blessed Day till next time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.