Compiled Feature and Software request list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machria

Premium Subscriber
Hi folks,
I've been away from scanning for the last 6 months or year or so for the most part, but have some time and will be playing around with the TRX1 a bit. In a thread last year, I asked for what people would like to see changed/added/modified on the TRX scanners firmware and associated programming software. Enclosed is the list I have right now, which is a bunch of items I would love to see fixed/changed/added, and a few from your suggestions. Whistler was nice enough to accomplish a few items from my list last year, like the Alpha Text Search (Fn+9). The list for the most part only deals with functionality type stuff/ergonomics, not technical rf type stuff. I have an IT background not an rf background, so I'm good with the software but bad with the technical freq/system/radio stuff. I'll let you guys who know the tech side better handle that.

YES, I've sent these to the Whistler suggestion box email.

The question is, have any of these been done already that I don't know about since I haven't been paying attention? Anyone else want to see any or all of these done? And is whistler still developing the TRX line?

Attachments

• Whistler TRX-1 Change Requests v3_1.pdf
    157.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.