Radioprescott - System 326/NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
John,

Can you provide me with the channel numbers for the control channels for site 3/Ran 3 and site 9/Ran 9 ?

Thank you,

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
John,

Can you provide me with the channel numbers for the control channels for site 3/Ran 3 and site 9/Ran 9 ?

Thank you,

My process: Using a 436 for searching while mobile, set up a quick NXDN (or DMR) system on found freqs when able, then run analyze; when I get home log it to ProScan.

Site 3/RAN 3 858.525000 = 52; signal strength puts it Yavapai County, maybe Mingus Mt

Site 9/RAN 9 858.550000 = 53; I forget where i was :roll:

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Here is the page for this system. At the moment, all I can really say is the site number as it is reported, at the moment. Looking to further ID the locations.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=8934

Click on any of the site location hyperlinks and you will see the specific data related to that site, including the RAN #, associated channel numbers for the voice channels, when found or submitted, and the neighbor sites when submitted.

If you look at Site 2, you'll see that the neighbor sites reported (7, 12, and 15), have not all been reported with the related tech data, yet. But, they may not be out there. This is not hard and fast that they are active sites, only that Site 2 is reporting them as neighbor sites.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
SYS 326 Site 3/RAN3 LCN

Search and LCN Finder found these associated with SYS 326 Site 3/RAN3

858.525-CH 52
857.525-CH 49
859.675-Unk CH
858.5312-CH 96
859.6562-CH 194

Search found these, but haven't got a hit while in trunking mode yet.
TG 191
User 1862, 1904
all ENC

I'm leaning toward Squaw Peak, based on signal strength

I submitted already

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Thank you John.

I learned something new about Squaw Peak, while I was verifying it's location ... it's other name Piestewa Peak. Politics at their finest :)

Can you sit on a voice channel for a bit and collect the ALIAS ID's for those UID's. Assuming they are labeled in their system, it might give a clue as to who is using the TG.

Thanks,

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
Thank you John.

I learned something new about Squaw Peak, while I was verifying it's location ... it's other name Piestewa Peak. Politics at their finest :)

Can you sit on a voice channel for a bit and collect the ALIAS ID's for those UID's. Assuming they are labeled in their system, it might give a clue as to who is using the TG.

Thanks,
I think the Squaw Peak you're referring to is in Maricopa County. The Squaw Peak I'm referring to is in Camp Verde.

As I'm using the 436, not sure if I'll see aliases
I'll see if I can fire up my tapped scanner with DSD. Not having much luck with the sdr- DSD combo, although it is great with unitrunker...

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
I think the Squaw Peak you're referring to is in Maricopa County. The Squaw Peak I'm referring to is in Camp Verde.

As I'm using the 436, not sure if I'll see aliases
I'll see if I can fire up my tapped scanner with DSD. Not having much luck with the sdr- DSD combo, although it is great with unitrunker...

Yes, exactly in Maricopa. Ok, I'll have to find the other one. I'm not familiar.

Yes, DSD+ sitting on a voice channel will give you lots of ALIAS information, if used by the system you are monitoring. Hope you can get it to work :)

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.