New here! Question about a specific Radio Incident! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makelemonade

I am new here and I see where the archives only go back 180 days. Are people able to download and save them and still have the audio once its purged. Or is the download no good after 180 days? I am in need of a specific incident that happened May 3rd, 2014 for Polk County Fire Rescue and Winter Haven Fire Dept.
Thanks!

Makelemonade

Thanks for the reply. Where is the best place to post my need for a specific incident in hopes someone has it saved?

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
I am new here and I see where the archives only go back 180 days. Are people able to download and save them and still have the audio once its purged. Or is the download no good after 180 days?

If you mean "can I still download it from Broadcastify and save it after the 180-day period has expired," I believe that the answer is no.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Very doubtful someone would have saved a simple medical call for that long. If it was something that immediately made national news, it would likely have been downloaded by dozens if not hundreds of people. Even then, to have someone remember they have it and have survived normal computer upgrades, purging, etc and read the thread would be long odds against.
You could try local media outlets to see if they got copies (and kept them) from official sources back closer to that date before the time period was up that agencies have to wait prior to deleting recordings.

chris

ipfd320

Banned
You Might be Able to Obtain the Clip from the Fire Dispatch / 911 Center under the Freedom of Information Act---Dont Hold Me Positive on This--But its a Direction to Get the Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.