2 Quick Westchester questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Hi,

Does anyone have a map of the Westchester County Fire Districts? Like the boundries of each fire district

Does anyone have a list of the 10 codes and/or Signal Codes for the North Castle PD?

Thanks

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Sorry I checked and negative. I thought I did at one point. Unfortunately I crashed a laptop a year or two ago and it must have been on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Sorry I checked and negative. I thought I did at one point. Unfortunately I crashed a laptop a year or two ago and it must have been on that.

Thanks

I was able to find one online (Fire&EMS) but it is very hard to read and not up to date. Does anyone have one from 2010 and after?

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Search for the Westchester government site and look under the fire and emergency services section. I believe they have an up to date map there. Not 100% sure if it’s there or not but I would look there first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
You can also try here:

https://giswww.westchestergov.com/wcgis/Mapping.htm or https://giswww.westchestergov.com/taxmaps/default.aspx?sMun=WhitePlains#

You can search by town... not sure if you'd be able to get a county-wide map to be visible. Go to the top of the map where it says "More Data" and choose fire districts.

Thank You this is what i was looking for...

I also did a lot of digging on the internet and found this map if anyone is interested, it is only for parts of northern Westchester .

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7332070466_8c2446c205_b.jpg
    7332070466_8c2446c205_b.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.